Online Dermaplaning Course
- Course Details
- Learning Outcomes
Dermaplaning has become increasingly popular over the last few years. It is an effective and safe treatment for the removal of facial vellus hair (peach fuzz) along with many other skin health benefits. It can be performed as a stand-alone treatment or in combination with other skin treatments to give enhanced results.
Dermaplaning is a quick and painless procedure that exfoliates the surface of the facial skin while at the same time removing fine vellus hairs.
Receive kit worth over $240.
Click here to view the products included in your starter kit.
Our selection and training process ensures our Dermaplaning students have the in-depth knowledge and skills required to deliver professional facial to a high standard.
When you train in Dermaplaning, you are guaranteeing an instant flow of new clients, as this is a very sought after facial treatment.
In order to deliver the treatment safely and effectively, therapists must have a range of underpinning knowledge and training from industry experts to administer the procedure safely and effectively.
Included within the online training will be product presentation, theory, video demonstration, case study submission, treatment guidelines and marketing guidelines.
On completion of the Dermaplaning training, you will:
1. Understand the core knowledge of the Dermaplaning treatment.
2. Relate the Anatomy & Physiology of the skin to the Dermaplaning.
3. Relate the beauty therapy basics to the Dermaplaning treatment.
4. Understand the health & safety principles of the Dermaplaning treatment.
5. Complete a safe and effective Dermaplaning treatment.
When you book a course with Glow & Skin, you automatically agree to our T&C's.
- Before purchasing one of our courses, you need to ensure that your state/country allows you to become sufficiently licensed in order to perform the procedure, according to local legislation, which would vary between states and countries.
- All paid online courses fees are non-refundable.
- Let us know if you are struggling or need any extra help to complete your course.
- Understand that all provided material is copyrighted and any documents, manuals, information is nontransferable. Glow & Skin hold the right to take legal action if any of the mentioned material is publicised.
- Taking this course, does not entitle you to teach others in Glow & Skin facial techniques or to re-sell any material or intellectual property.
- Aim to submit all case study images within 1 month of attending the course.