Online Microneedling Course
- Course Details
- Learning Outcomes
Microneedling is an effective cosmetic treatment for the treatment of scars, especially acne scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, and for facial rejuvenation. It can be performed on its own or with active serums and in combination with other skin treatments to give enhanced results which makes it versatile and profitable.
Includes starter kit worth $240.
In order to deliver the treatment safely and effectively, therapists must have a range of underpinning knowledge and training from industry experts to administer the procedure safely and effectively.
This training program covers both the theory and practical applications of the Microneedling treatment.
Included within the online training will be product presentation, theory, video demonstration, case study submission, treatment guidelines and marketing guidelines.
On completion of the Microneedling training, you will:
1. Understand the core knowledge of the microneedling treatment.
2. Relate the Anatomy & Physiology of the skin to the Microneedling.
3. Relate the beauty therapy basics to the microneedling treatment.
4. Understand the health & safety principles of the microneedling treatment.
5. Complete a safe and effective microneedling treatment.
When you book a course with Glow & Skin, you automatically agree to our T&C's.
- Before purchasing one of our courses, you need to ensure that your state/country allows you to become sufficiently licensed in order to perform the procedure, according to local legislation, which would vary between states and countries.
- All paid online courses fees are non-refundable.
- Let us know if you are struggling or need any extra help to complete your course.
- Understand that all provided material is copyrighted and any documents, manuals, information is nontransferable. Glow & Skin hold the right to take legal action if any of the mentioned material is publicised.
- Taking this course, does not entitle you to teach others in Glow & Skin facial techniques or to re-sell any material or intellectual property.
- Aim to submit all case study images within 1 month of attending the course.