LED Light Therapy Mask
RRP - 160USD
LED light therapy is a popular non-invasive skin treatment used to treat a range of skin concerns and for skin rejuvenation and skin health.
It can be performed as a stand-alone treatment or in combination with many other skin treatments to give enhanced results and it has become an essential piece of equipment in salons and clinics as well as for home use.
- Cordless rechargeable LED Light Therapy Mask
- 7 colour setting
- Timer setting
- 112 Light Emitting Diodes
LED therapy has been shown to bring about many changes in the skin’s cell metabolism. Some of these changes include;
- Acting as an anti-oxidant to fight free radical damage.
- Increase the blood flow to the skin.
- Promote angiogenesis (growth of new blood vessels).
- Stimulate fibroblasts to produce more Collagen, Elastin, Hyaluronic acid, Glycoproteins and Growth Factors.
- Promote wound healing.
LED therapy has also been shown to have mood enhancing effects as it stimulates the release of serotonin (our happy hormone) and it can also relieve pain.
The primary aim of the LED therapy will be dependent on the colour light used.
Here is an overview of the skin conditions that LED Light Therapy can be used on;
- Ageing skin
- Dull skin
- Preparation for cosmetic treatments
- Recovery from cosmetic treatment
- Sun damage
- Wound healing
- Other inflammatory skin conditions